SandStorm
Special Modo
Special Modo

Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2006-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed 25 Apr - 22:34

zuzu wrote:
k. got it.
my selling is not going really good... gotta try harder...

Try lowering your prices... basically if you can sell 70 juices in 6 hours, it would be the best. Because you can buy a lot more juice with all those orders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BobbyWal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Thu 26 Apr - 13:13

zuzu wrote:
why am i beeing signed off every 10 minutes or so? does anyone know? it's really annoying

I agree. It drives me nuts sometimes, especially when I'm doing calculations and then come back to enter numbers. The timeout is way too short, and it wouldn't be hard to add a Remember Me check box.
Back to top Go down
blade
Navigator

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Thu 26 Apr - 15:34

yea that would be nice...
a remember me check box ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SandStorm
Special Modo
Special Modo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Thu 26 Apr - 19:29

BobbyWaltz wrote:
zuzu wrote:
why am i beeing signed off every 10 minutes or so? does anyone know? it's really annoying

I agree. It drives me nuts sometimes, especially when I'm doing calculations and then come back to enter numbers. The timeout is way too short, and it wouldn't be hard to add a Remember Me check box.

Use Opera for the remember me check box. There is a small wand, when you press it you automatically get logged in. You don't even have to type 1-2 letters.

As for the loggin out. It usually does that when you are inactive. You could open a page where you have it set to reload every 2-3 minutes. That would make the browser/game think you are active. But it can be risky, I know Lagoon checks on some script-cheaters, so I wouldn't recommend it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zuzu
Robinson

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Fri 27 Apr - 22:07

yes, Opera rulz!!!

another question: in the training area what do i have to do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SandStorm
Special Modo
Special Modo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Fri 27 Apr - 23:19

zuzu wrote:

another question: in the training area what do i have to do?

That's your education. Required to advance levels. From the map, visit your local university and take the courses you need to advance. You can see how many you need by the bar level on your islet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zuzu
Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sat 28 Apr - 12:18

ok. but do i take the courses? cos' i went to the university and nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SandStorm
Special Modo
Special Modo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sat 28 Apr - 16:00

Yes, click on the middle top building. You need to sing up and pay for one. For the first one, just for level 1 going to 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blade
Navigator

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sat 28 Apr - 17:35

the education gets more expencive and will take longer each time.
till u get to lvl6 then the eduction is instantanius i've read from SS post before (right?).

but to safe money try to do your educations and islet upgrades at last moment (in beginning last days, later last weeks/month(s))
put your money in your car.-account when u have good rate like now.
later when rate changes get it back out and u make easy free money without doing anything (but waiting).

it will help u get some easy money.

also, log into the frech LagoonB and go to souveniers shop and then jackpot. There u have 5links, press them and vote for LagoonB. u get free money every couple days (can vote only once a day)

Last edited by on Sun 29 Apr - 13:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SandStorm
Special Modo
Special Modo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sat 28 Apr - 18:39

blade wrote:
the education gets more expencive and will take longer each time.
till u get to lvl6 then the eduction is instantanius i've read from SS post before (right?).

I haven't checked all of them, but I believe so, cheap courses but a lot of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zuzu
Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Mon 30 Apr - 11:29

got it. i need to raise money so i can take courses and improve my education...so it's all about the money, as they say...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blade
Navigator

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Mon 30 Apr - 13:13

yep...

so best u lvl asap, everytime u lvl-up there are new things, till u lvl5

then it stops u can be in lvl5 as long u wish, in lvl6 only for president (need ALOT of money, to bribe everyone i guess ^^)

so don't wait to lvl from lvl1 to lvl2.

don't forget the jackpot on frensh site (free money, just need to click 5 sites and vote).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kahla
Sailor

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Mon 30 Apr - 14:12

blade wrote:
also, log into the frech LagoonB and go to souveniers shop and then jackpot. There u have 5links, press them and vote for LagoonB. u get free money every couple days (can vote only once a day)

I have to wonder why we don't have those links on the English forum as well. I don't go to the French forum because I wouldn't understand a word of it. Seems a bit unbalanced to me. If it benefits the game for French-speaking people to click, surely it would be only more benefit for English-speaking people to click as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SandStorm
Special Modo
Special Modo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Mon 30 Apr - 17:35

Kahla wrote:

I have to wonder why we don't have those links on the English forum as well. I don't go to the French forum because I wouldn't understand a word of it. Seems a bit unbalanced to me. If it benefits the game for French-speaking people to click, surely it would be only more benefit for English-speaking people to click as well.

Its pretty straight forward how to go there, every button is the same, only thing different is the language. Tell you what, since this is an issue being disgussed often from time to time, I'll make a simple guide for everyone, maybe then we can cut some slack for the devolopers that have many things on their mind Smile

EDIT: http://lagoonb.coolbb.net/Help-and-Strategies-f2/-p4052.htm#4052

Hope that works for you Smile until we get our own Jackpot section
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zuzu
Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Mon 30 Apr - 18:13

yeah, that would be great. i'm lucky cos' i speak french too, but for many people it's hard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crebbage
Robinson

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Fri 11 May - 5:15

Hi guys, been playing for a little over a year now, and I am lvl 4, and having a great time(got caught in the 'too little starage problem' when I first got to lvl 4 6 mos ago. Sad ) . Does anyone have a suggestion about what stores to have, and how much to shoot for in my bank before I lvl up to 5? Also what are the best money makers to produce in factories?

THanks I have a bunch of questions Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SandStorm
Special Modo
Special Modo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Fri 11 May - 8:26

Welcome to the forum, I am sure the members here will try and asnwer them all.

About the stores, I don't know what you have, but usually the best strategy is boutique, drugstore, jewelry and Hyper. You may choose to skip something or move to something else but it seems to be the majority choice of the old members.

Now about money produce in factories... depends on what you mean. Are you looking forward to sell them in your stores or on the Black market? Since I don't know your stores, I'll tell you that the most profitable items to produce are ToolBoxes, TV's, PC's and mobile phones. Toolboxes where the first choice for many users and the price went down, but the machines are cheap and the raw materials are very cheap, so its still a good investment.

Last edited by on Sat 12 May - 0:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blade
Navigator

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Fri 11 May - 12:49

i did boutique then jewelry then hyper.
atm still got 2 jewelry's hope this weekend 1of it will be sold out so i can sell it and have my second hyper.

well everything depends on what u wanne do...
if u wanne make produtcs for your stores, or u want to make products to sell...

(i had 250-300m before i lvl'ed up, now still at 300m, soon i'll boost that up also) i mention this cause in your other post i saw u make juice and was stuck for a long time...

the more storage u have the easyer things are, less time to add sales on BM just cause u over 100%.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crebbage
Robinson

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Fri 11 May - 18:58

SandStorm wrote:
I don't know what you have, but usually the best strategy is boutique, techno, jewelry and Hyper. You may choose to skip something or move to something else but it seems to be the majority choice of the old members.

Now about money produce in factories... depends on what you mean. Are you looking forward to sell them in your stores or on the Black market? Since I don't know your stores, I'll tell you that the most profitable items to produce are ToolBoxes, TV's, PC's and mobile phones. Toolboxes where the first choice for many users and the price went down, but the machines are cheap and the raw materials are very cheap, so its still a good investment.

Right now I have 3 Techno stores, I love them because there is not much restocking hastle (barring cylclones) and they make decent enough money. I was mainly wondering if it is worth it to upgrade to hypers (a long time) before I go up to lvl 5.

I have been producing cigarettes, and they get me about 12,000 per batch (540 output at $22 per). It is ok, but I am looking to produce something that will mak a little bit more cash, especially if I am going for the hypers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SandStorm
Special Modo
Special Modo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sat 12 May - 0:08

Don't worry about chaning your production now, do it after you have hypers. But I should warn you, 3 hypers need all 6 factories working full time. But even with 1 hyper, you will still need to produce a lot of different products...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blade
Navigator

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sat 12 May - 13:45

SandStorm wrote:
Don't worry about chaning your production now, do it after you have hypers. But I should warn you, 3 hypers need all 6 factories working full time. But even with 1 hyper, you will still need to produce a lot of different products...
and when u make many different product, a big storehouse makes life easyer, but it's also possible with a "smal" warehouse.

since cyclones come now, most lvl5,6 players have storehouse of over 200m i think, well at least those that have said on forum.
i think budgster or SandStorm has biggest storehouse, that bee said on forum (500+)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SandStorm
Special Modo
Special Modo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sat 12 May - 15:32

Im 700m3, but I came to level 6 with about 200m3. (There where previous moderators here that already had 1000-1500 when I was in level 5 - I imagine they have more now, but of course you don't need much more after a stage) I will go up to 1000m3 and then stop to worry about it. I will start selling the raw materials I produce and try to find just the right production time and prices, so I will always have products.

I am tired of putting sales and sales and sales on BM... The game has changed, if I wasn't going for presidency, I would have stopped loggin so often. If ever become president (should take a few months, to even ATTEMPT it), I will only loggin once every 2-3 days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blade
Navigator

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sun 13 May - 0:38

does being the president give any benifits?

or is it just something u have to do 1time to feel like u done everything in the game ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SandStorm
Special Modo
Special Modo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sun 13 May - 0:47

I don't think there are any benefits. Personaly one time would be enough for me and then try to get as much cash as I can without bothering about it too much.

That's nearly imposible when you think that the big boys can make 20 million with one transaction Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SophieB
Modo
Modo

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2006-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sun 13 May - 4:03

crebbage wrote:

Right now I have 3 Techno stores, I love them because there is not much restocking hastle (barring cylclones) and they make decent enough money. I was mainly wondering if it is worth it to upgrade to hypers (a long time) before I go up to lvl 5.

Welcome to the forum crebbage Very Happy

I was a fan of the Techno stores too, unlike most other players Wink I think before I went up to level 5 I had 1 hyper or possibly 2. I find it hard to remember my own name lately let alone anything else!

blade wrote:
most lvl5,6 players have storehouse of over 200m i think, well at least those that have said on forum.
i think budgster or SandStorm has biggest storehouse, that bee said on forum (500+)

Mine is:

CAPACITY
744.4 m3

I still find that isn't enough. I've barely managed to get on the last few weeks though so have had empty stores and no earnings to pay for upgrading it

great
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next