Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rivesalte
Little Sailor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Farm Mine or Industry   Sun 21 Oct - 20:28

Gladoor wrote:
Well, I didn't made a note of the exact day of entry into level 5. I think it must have been in the spring of this year, so I level 5 did take me 6 to 7 months.
Perhaps Nishan can help, If I remember well he entered level 5 some weeks after me.

Well now I am at least prepared that it is a long way to level 6, it will even take more time to go there than to finish all 4 other levels together.

Btw I'm not sure if you can change to another product after it is finished of your exploitation without loosing your development, can you ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladoor
Navigator

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Farm Mine or Industry   Mon 22 Oct - 11:50

Rivesalte wrote:
Btw I'm not sure if you can change to another product after it is finished of your exploitation without loosing your development, can you ?

If you have a mine, you can switch from one product to another freely, so from silver to gold and back to silver. If you have a farm, you can switch between the farm products.
But if you switch from a mine to a farm, you will lose your developments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nishan
Navigator

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Farm Mine or Industry   Mon 22 Oct - 15:58

Hi Everybody!

I am still in the game and trying to get into Level 6. I think I got into level 5 somtime in April this year and planned to complete it by August but its October and I am still at the end of Level 5. I am hopeful of getting there by end November. I will be completing 1 year with Lagoon B in November.

I have given below some of the reasons for my delay in advancing for the benefit of the others.

a) I always wanted to upgrade my islet for self satisfaction. This is financially irrational. I have completed 100% my Islet upgrade and now own a Helicopter. Best strategy is to leave cosmetics to the end and use the money to earn more money. But I followed the lifestyle of a real exotic CEO and not of stringy businessman.

b) My Training Indicator is 96%. Now I think I need my last training which will take 20 more days. I was slightly confused when Level 6 players were talking about training! I still wonder whether I need any further training!!!! Somebody could advise me.

c) Best way to make money in this stage is to play the currency market. Say you have C$ 3mn. 10% fluctuation would give you L$ 300,000 this is equals to 5 days of normal earnings.

You can also follow the market trends by watching how past presidents and senior players move their exchange. This you could by adding limited list of players to the dance floor and checking their Carribean account balance frequantly I hope this is not illegal!

Drooch! I think I could see at the end of wing tail. You could surely catch me, If I am going to end up in the gravel like Lewis Hamilton did on his way to the pit stop in Shanghi Grand Prix.

Catch up with you guys soon!

Nishan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.srilankastay.com
drooch
Navigator

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Farm Mine or Industry   Mon 22 Oct - 16:15

Quote :
Drooch! I think I could see at the end of wing tail. You could surely catch me, If I am going to end up in the gravel like Lewis Hamilton did on his way to the pit stop in Shanghi Grand Prix.

Nishan-you are doing your last training now?

It seems like I'm far away from catching you. I still have 2 more training things to do and all my island upgrades. I do have enough money to do the next training, but now I have to wait for a good exchange rate.

I too have learned the same things you have, except this time I am waiting to do my islet upgrades. I have noticed you can make a lot more money on the stock exchange by waiting until the very end to do these Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farm Mine or Industry   

Back to top Go down

Farm Mine or Industry
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2