Zyxus Machines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyrik
Robinson

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Zyxus Machines   Fri 8 Jun - 16:57

Could some one please explain the reason behind the low number or 0 number of machines available for this brand (Zyxus Technology) Question

Also how are we suppose to be able to buy some since they are rarely listed in the legal markets Question

I have yet to see some for sale in the black markets.

Thanks in advance. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drooch
Navigator

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Zyxus Machines   Fri 8 Jun - 17:18

There are rarely any Zyxus machines on the Black market, just because there is very little need to ever sell one Mad

If you go to the New York legal market right now there are about 5 different Zyxus machines for sale. Normally there aren't many Zyxus machines on sale for the legal market, so you just have to wait until the market opens and hope they have some for sale.

I have purchased 3 Zyxus machines on the black market for ~2000 less than the legal market. It has taken me about 2 months to find these 3 machines, so your best bet will be the legal market if your willing to pay full price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blade
Navigator

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Zyxus Machines   Fri 8 Jun - 17:41

i think about 1time a week new zyxus come in market
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kindred
Sailor

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Zyxus Machines   Sat 9 Jun - 6:12

blade wrote:
i think about 1time a week new zyxus come in market
Thats right about 5 of each machine, at each legal market, about once a week, and they sell out fast depending on which machines. best to get in quick.

I sometimes see them on the black market and i did buy some of mine from there but if you aren't logged on when the market opens you dont have much of a chance of them still being available. you snooze you loose Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blade
Navigator

PostSubject: Re: Zyxus Machines   Sat 9 Jun - 15:34

i never waited longer then 4days to get any Zyxus machine i needed, u have to log on before market opens and get in to that market as soon as it opens

bought all my Zyxus on NY-market cause opens in afternoon for me.

don't bother looking on BM for zyxus u wont find any, very rare.
just look at every market when u log in. if u see zyxus are in 1 market but sold out on your type u need, wait till next market opens and buy it. (i think implanters and possitioners are sold out fastest, cause many products need them) (i got 3or 4of each of them ^^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kindred
Sailor

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Zyxus Machines   Sun 10 Jun - 9:06

Incidently, there are plenty available today...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blade
Navigator

PostSubject: Re: Zyxus Machines   Mon 11 Jun - 13:15

well there u go, told u u don't have to wait very long Razz

if u log in every day a couple times u have it within a week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blade
Navigator

PostSubject: Re: Zyxus Machines   Sat 7 Jul - 16:34

and today ^^ just bouth an other 3packagers i have now 6packagers ^^, got tired of failing to start prodcution cause didn't have packager Razz

16machines in storehouse and 6*3 running thats = 16+18 = 34zyxus, not bad ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rivesalte
Little Sailor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Zyxus Machines   Sun 14 Oct - 1:11

Aren't Zyxus machines not overrated?

For most Zyxus machines you have to pay more than L$ 20.0000 as for Staron machines. That means with one and a half day fantastic salary and 8 parcels raw materials that you spare, you have a benefit of about L$ 400 *.
So you must have had at least 50 productions with that machine before you got some benefit. For a filter it wil be even worse, with a price difference of L$ 42.500 - but that will be easily be more, because you can buy Starons on the Rasta Market a lot cheaper - you need even over 100 productions, that will be over 5 monthes IF you use it every day. But if you explore resources and don't use it every time I think it will take more than 8 monthes to have any benefit of a filter.

* One and a half day of 2 employees for L$ 50 = L$ 150.
For the raw materials I took an average cost price of L$ 30, but the most used materials are even cheaper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SandStorm
Special Modo
Special Modo

Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2006-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Zyxus Machines   Sun 14 Oct - 2:27

I haven't checked the prices, but I do know the price is rather cheap than expensive for Zyxus. Do be elected president you will need to gather a few million... Any way you go around it, it will take a lot of time, and starting with Zyxus as soon as possible will benefit you in the long run.

The difference is more noticable with 6 factories... and low sales for products you can make all year round. Selling 2000-3000 juices per store per day, means you need 2 production of juice every 3 days... moreless... that will be a huge profit, just with the raw materials you can save. (it makes your profit % higher).

In cash, yes it might hold you back in the begining, but so does the store changing. In order to get Hypers, you need to go through a few stores...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zyxus Machines   

Back to top Go down

Zyxus Machines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LAGOON B :: Chapter 5-
Jump to: