Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yo_me
Shipwrecked buddy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: storehouse question   Wed 13 Jun - 13:58

hi
in level 3 it's coast 2000l$ to increase the storage and i know thet in level 4 it's coast 4000l$
so it's good to stay in level 3 and increase the storage or to move on ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kindred
Sailor

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Wed 13 Jun - 14:59

In level 4 storage costs $20,000. The sooner you level up the sooner you can make more money so don't delay too long, but make sure you have a good amount of storage as you'll need it for your factories:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blade
Navigator

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Wed 13 Jun - 17:09

if u don't have 110-115m storage then DON'T MAKE JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!! cause 720boxes need 110m to tranfer from your fac's to your warehouse

warning for all, it's happened to people before

personaly i only started to make juice when i had hypers (in lvl5)
cause u can get alot more profit from other products then juice, with smaller warehouse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jay kew
Special Modo
Special Modo

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2005-11-05

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Wed 13 Jun - 21:14

move on. there is no way to wait. in lvl 4 you will make more money (factory !). it will cost 20000$ per storage increase, but i think you will get about 9-10m.

View user profile
yo_me
Shipwrecked buddy

Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Thu 14 Jun - 3:35

now i get 1.3-1.4 m3 each time, if i'll get 9-10 m3 so you right i'll move on
thenk's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blade
Navigator

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Thu 14 Jun - 18:06

if u got 1fac tomorrow or something, yo_me, i would suggest that u take a product u sell in your store(s) and sell alot of (except for juice).
it's better to make something u sell yourself in your store to make more profit.

(from the start till now i make rings every time in 1fac of mine, i had jewelry when i stared in lvl4 and still need rings all the time)
altought bracelets give better profit cause RM are cheaper and u get more boxes (i calculated it back then).

cell phones are also good (from what i read from Nishan)...

all up to u and your stores.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glloq
Robinson

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Mon 18 Jun - 12:02

I'm not sure it's a very good idea to product rings, because the materials you need are very expensive... (I'm REALLY not sure, that producing rings permits you to earn money :S).

But bracelets and cell phones are very profitable!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kindred
Sailor

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Mon 18 Jun - 13:33

producing rings is significantly cheaper than buying them. legal price is i think $25, my cost to produce is between $10 & $11 (depending on the price i purchase raw materials)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drooch
Navigator

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Mon 18 Jun - 16:22

I would highly suggest producing Rings and Bracelots. They are the two products I always produce in my factories. Nishan has also suggest producing cell phones, but I don't have a store that sells them.

With Staron machines I think it costs me ~$20 a ring to produce. I can then sell them at $55 a ring and have high unit/hour sales making for great profit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jay kew
Special Modo
Special Modo

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Mon 18 Jun - 20:56

i have a different approach:
1. i produce what i sell, and since a while i changed my hypers for jewelleries (yes, i know, you get more profit from a hyper, but it takes too many of my time to manage it.) jewelleries let me focus on 5 products instead of 18 !
2. since i can't always produce jewels, i see it this way:
most of our players are lvl 1,2 and 3. I like to produce goods for these levels. Tshirts, cigarettes and fake jewels go very well. A lot of lvl 2 players certainly buy them (thank you for that). For lvl 3 the most popular stores are boutiques and drugstores : so here tshirts (again), shoes, chairs and above all toolboxes go very well (thank you again).
OK, by producing these goods, my profit may not be that high. But i never get bored producing the same goods. Every day i change my production lines into something else.

View user profile
blade
Navigator

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Tue 19 Jun - 17:35

indeed 3hypers are hard to manage when u wanne make everything yourself... i know i still do it...

but wanting to do that u need many machines, i got now 9Zyxus in storage and 6stores running (6*3=18). so thats 27Zyxus and still sometimes i can't make a procuts i need cause i miss 1machine lol...

so i'm probebly going to buy couple extra's of those i only have 2of ^^.

so for those thats wanne have 3hypers and make everything yourself i suggest u have 3/4 of every type of machine.
implanter, positioner, packager u need 4 the rest u can manage with 2or 3 of each.

+big warehouse... i'm at only 540m and i'm always at around 300%
so my goal is 1500m to relax.

Ps: just bought 4extra machines so i'm at 31Zyxus now ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drooch
Navigator

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Tue 19 Jun - 21:57

I have 5 Zyxus machines right now and a bunch of Staroon.

I'm finding it difficult to find a Zyxus Positioner. I have been looking for about a week now, but unable to grab one. Just have to have patients I guess Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jay kew
Special Modo
Special Modo

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Wed 20 Jun - 20:52

Yep! Zyxus are rare! As soon as you find one, don't hesitate and buy it.

Blade, i don't think you need that much machines. You can have a few less. I log in two times per day (morning around 0700 and evening 2000, both Paris Mean Time) and i always have 4 factories running (two of them will be ready in 12-13 hours, two in 23-24 hours) and 2 ready (one production takes about 35hours). The one which are ready are unloaded and a new production is started (mostly something different). If you plan your production a little bit, you should be able to have a continuous stream of goods with less machines.
Good luck.

View user profile
budgster
Sailor

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2006-10-21

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Wed 20 Jun - 22:59

i got 34 zyxus - running 3 hypers and 6 factories pretty much continually. I can make virtually everything, taken me a long time to get to this though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blade
Navigator

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Tue 26 Jun - 0:24

indeed u need many machines when u have 3hyper and don't buy ANYTHING from markets (except some industrial RM i need sometimes)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladybug1969
Shipwrecked buddy

Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Mon 2 Jul - 23:03

the rules thing said $20,000 to increase storage. Yet here I am.. finally got up the 20 and low and behold.. the storage thing sayd $50,000 to increase storage.

I know I'm on level 4.. I know I haven't increased my storage in this level yet..

Did something get messed up during the upgrade? or is storage outrageous in this level now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladoor
Navigator

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Mon 2 Jul - 23:49

ladybug1969 wrote:
the rules thing said $20,000 to increase storage. Yet here I am.. finally got up the 20 and low and behold.. the storage thing sayd $50,000 to increase storage.

During the upgrade the price of storage was changed from 20.000 to 50.000. That's apparently not a mistake, but done by purpose. Apparently the makers of the game thought that the storage was too cheap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladybug1969
Shipwrecked buddy

Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Tue 3 Jul - 4:40

well.. that sucks

so, I missed the storage being 20,000 by like 6 hours.

Makes me want to quit. Everyone else got it for cheap.. but I'm gonna be one of the first to get hit hard.

Nice of them to warn us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kahla
Sailor

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Tue 3 Jul - 6:51

I'm sure everyone would have bought all they could before the price change, if they'd known. I know it aggravates me - I had plenty of cash on hand that I could have put into storage if I'd been forewarned. That's part of what's making so many players disgruntled with things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladoor
Navigator

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Tue 3 Jul - 6:52

Yes indeed, and allthough I have about 350 m3, probably more than you, I have the same feeling: "all those guys with 1000 m3 did get it cheap, and I have to pay more than twice to upgrade from now on"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ptrdanno
Beach guardian

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Tue 3 Jul - 8:58

Granted the storage is more expensive now, but there never used to be crazy dog days either and look at the cash generated during those wonderful days.

And those people who have so much storage paid for it with regular earnings. Things get tweaked. Is life much different? Taxes go up, prices change. Life goes on.... santa

affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrik
Robinson

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Tue 3 Jul - 20:44

I had mentioned it that already in one of my posts. I feel it is completly NOT FAIR to have changed the price of a Storage Upgrade.

Maybe......If enough of us complain to the Developers they would realize that this is not a fare system now. In order for us to get a higer storage space it would cost us in the millions considering it has gone up almost double and a half.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladoor
Navigator

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Tue 3 Jul - 22:32

Tyrik, I agree that our situation is not the same as the situation of the players who build their warehouses earlier.

But - and I agree with ptrdanno - there are more differences: indeed we have the crazy dog days, which those older players never had when they were leveling up. Besides, those older players were playing a new game, in which the relative number of players in the levels was completely different. As a result the prices on the black market did react completely different.

So, some changing game characteristics are against us, and some are helping us. In short I trust all the new changes are meant to give us about the same possibilities as the older players had.
I think it's unfair to complain about what is worse, and not to mention the things that are better for us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blade
Navigator

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Wed 4 Jul - 16:53

yea was going to say the same Glador, from 20k to 50k pffff...
150% increase of prize for same storage...

upgraded to slow Sad

was doing now, (before update) jackpot earnings --> upgrade storage.

also some productions have been cut in half no? before u had 720boxes of juice now only 360
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladoor
Navigator

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   Wed 4 Jul - 20:19

blade wrote:
also some productions have been cut in half no? before u had 720boxes of juice now only 360

I think this is because of using machines of a minor brand. I do not notice that I have less production than before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: storehouse question   

Back to top Go down

storehouse question
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next