level 4 question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chizgiz
Beach guardian

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: level 4 question   Tue 19 Jun - 1:04

I am at level 3 at the moment but almost ready to go up to level 4. What is the min amount of storehouse you will need and also how much money should I have before going up to level 4?

many thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ptrdanno
Beach guardian

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: level 4 question   Tue 19 Jun - 5:59

I am sure some more experienced players will have additional input, but the additional storage needs initially needed on level 4 relate to the amount of good produced in the factories as you need storage space to move it out of the factories prior to placing on the BM or into your stores.
Here are the quantities produced and the storage needed to accommodate the amount produced per run with Staron or Zyxus machines. You can cut the amount in half for the other three machines. Izukai,Glups or Duboost.

Other than the need to absorb a factory run, what you are using on Level 3 will be adequate. Of course you need a little space for raw goods for the factory supply, but it is minimal in comparison to the finished product at completion.

Product Qty M
Apple Juice720 100.8
bandana 360 50.4
bikini 300 42
bracelet 240 33.6
Butter 660 92.4
chair 180 25.2
cigs 540 75.6
coffee 72 10.08
computer 36 5.04
discman 108 15.12
gum 300 42
jewelry 84 11.76
light bulb 120 16.8
necklace 120 16.8
newspaper 60 8.4
Orange J 720 100.8
ring 60 8.4
shoes 32 4.48
socks 48 6.72
t shirt 60 8.4
telephone 30 4.2
toilet paper 720 100.8
tool box 72 10.08
tooth paste 54 7.56
TV 18 2.52
watch 60 8.4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kindred
Sailor

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: level 4 question   Tue 19 Jun - 8:48

wow what a great answer! that must have taken some time to type...
I suggest this gets stickied or some such as i'm sure many new players will find it useful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chizgiz
Beach guardian

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: level 4 question   Tue 19 Jun - 15:04

Thank you very much that is a great help to me. Also it will help others with the same question as I had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kahla
Sailor

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: level 4 question   Tue 19 Jun - 18:20

I second that! I'm working toward lvl 4 at the moment, and I know it'll really be helpful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ptrdanno
Beach guardian

PostSubject: Re: level 4 question   Tue 19 Jun - 20:32

Glad to be able to help!

I did not address the money question, but I personally think that the moment you can move a level, you should make the move. There has always been more money to be had on every level regardless of how "prepared" you are for the level. At least that has been my experience. Also your store goods for sale capacity goes up nicely from 200 to 400.

Even if you are short of storage capacity, there are plenty of things you can manufacture or sell that you could not before. Just be careful to not freeze a factory because you can't move out the goods.

So make the move and buy storage on level 4 if you are short. I'm near completion on level 4 soon! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikkiDavis
Shipwrecked buddy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: level 4 question   Tue 3 Jul - 16:17

Did they change the storage requirements for each product? I'm new to level 4 and was interested in making either socks or t-shirts since I own 2 boutiques and I only have 11.6 units of storage, but when I tried to buy the materials for my factory it said that I didn't have enough storage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ptrdanno
Beach guardian

PostSubject: Re: level 4 question   Tue 3 Jul - 16:43

nikkiDavis wrote:
Did they change the storage requirements for each product? I'm new to level 4 and was interested in making either socks or t-shirts since I own 2 boutiques and I only have 11.6 units of storage, but when I tried to buy the materials for my factory it said that I didn't have enough storage.

Storage requirements do not appear to have changed at all. My guess is that you are not taking into account the space needed for machines and raw materials also.

The calculation for storage is such:
.14 x number of units of retail product in storage (in shops not included)
.28 x number of raw materials ( in factories not included)
.42 x number of machines (machines in place not included)

*when i say not included, I mean you do not need storage space for them as they are out of your warehouse. This also includes any materials on the BM that are out riding around on your truck ;-)

An example would be.

60 units of retail is 60*.14 = 8.4 m
51 raw material is 51*.28 = 14.28m
3 machines is 3*.42 = 1.26m

soooo, depending on your other goods, you can shuffle around products so that you have at least enough storage for the max of your first product of the factory. (meaning you can place your extra machines and retail on BM for a while at a high price so they return to you) and you can place your raw goods in the factory as soon as they arrive so you do not need storage for all 3 products.

Depending on your machines, then, and assuming everything else is either in the shop or in place or on the BM you need for the first product the following:
I assume you have neither Izukai or Zyxus
30 of the first is 30 * .28 or 8.4m

so if you have 11.6m storage, you need to be at 27% or less capacity to buy your first product. After manufacture of course the amounts above will apply.

I hope this was not too long of an explanation! scratch

Good luck and if I missed anything, please feel free to ask or I am sure some of the more experienced players can provide good information also or in addition
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: level 4 question   

Back to top Go down

level 4 question
Page 1 of 1