Bought Wrong Stock, Can't Sell. Stock Saturated

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sokkenai
Robinson

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Bought Wrong Stock, Can't Sell. Stock Saturated   Sun 1 Jul - 5:47

OK. this is my problem. I bought toilet paper. But, my current store does not seem to sell toilet paper. I have 9 boxes.

So, I thought, "Ok, I'll go sell it in the black market." But, you can't sell less than 10 boxes of anything.

Then, I tried to go and buy another box so I would have 10. But, I got, "Saturated Stock". So, that of course means I can't buy the 10th box.

So, that leaves me unable to get rid of the stock. And in not being able to get rid of it, I can't buy anything else. Which of course means I will be unable to make money. And without the ability to make money, my game is pretty much over.

So, unless I can somehow get out of this situation I think I will have to throw the towel in. And just so you know, I do not have enough money to buy the second store (if I could, maybe I could sell the toilet paper in that store).

Can someone please help me to know how to get out of this seemingly hopeless situation?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debeee
Robinson

Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Bought Wrong Stock, Can't Sell. Stock Saturated   Sun 1 Jul - 7:20

put some other stock on the black market at the highest price - noone will buy it and it will be returned to you in less than 24 hours.

then you will have room to buy 1 more roll of toilet paper and sell it on the back market.

sounds like you need more storage space but of course that costs money

goodluck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kahla
Sailor

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Bought Wrong Stock, Can't Sell. Stock Saturated   Sun 1 Jul - 9:30

I've seen people post about this in the past. One thing that's been recommended is to play the Jackpot on the French forum. It might take several days, but you'll win cash that way. It used to be that one win would pay for a warehouse upgrade, but now that those have been raised to 5000 it'll take a few wins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sokkenai
Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Bought Wrong Stock, Can't Sell. Stock Saturated   Mon 2 Jul - 3:54

I can't pick up anything else to sell. I am at 94% saturated stock. I can't even buy 1 box of apple juice.

I would try the Jackpot but I don't know French.

Is there anyway to actually email support about this? I would be willing to just give up the toilet paper I have on me. I am not asking for re-embursement. I just want to get rid of this stock even if that means I wasted my money. I would consider this a lesson learned the hard way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kindred
Sailor

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Bought Wrong Stock, Can't Sell. Stock Saturated   Mon 2 Jul - 4:41

you dont need to speak french, all the pictures are the same as the english site and the word jackpot is written in english. its very easy (I don't speak french either) just log in to the french version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blade
Navigator

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Bought Wrong Stock, Can't Sell. Stock Saturated   Mon 2 Jul - 6:29

u need 1upgrade in storehouse then u can buy your 10th toilet paper.
so yea jackpot your best way if u can't make it in your store(s)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladoor
Navigator

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Bought Wrong Stock, Can't Sell. Stock Saturated   Mon 2 Jul - 6:52

kindred wrote:
you dont need to speak french

See the following link about the jackpot, for english speaking players:

http://lagoonb.coolbb.net/Help-and-Strategies-f2/Jackpot-Win-some-easy-cash-ingame-t468.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kahla
Sailor

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Bought Wrong Stock, Can't Sell. Stock Saturated   Mon 2 Jul - 20:37

And I apologize - I've just re-read my previous post. It isn't on the French forum, it's on the French version of the game. I don't speak any French either, but once how to do it was explained here, it was easy.

I know how frustrating that has to be for you, Sokkenai. That's one facet of the game that really could use some improvement. I have to wonder how many new people end up quitting in frustration over it. Not everyone comes to the forum, and wouldn't even know about the Jackpot, so they'd be stuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sokkenai
Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Bought Wrong Stock, Can't Sell. Stock Saturated   Tue 3 Jul - 7:51

Thanks. I will try the french server of the game later (going to bed now).

Yeah, it is frustrating. There should be a "Dump Stock" option. And to tell the truth I was about to quit myself. But, I will try the jackpot stuff since there seems to be no other way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blade
Navigator

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Bought Wrong Stock, Can't Sell. Stock Saturated   Wed 4 Jul - 16:55

it only takes 1-2min to vote for the jackpot (witch u get about 2times a week)

for the rest play here, on engl version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought Wrong Stock, Can't Sell. Stock Saturated   

Back to top Go down

Bought Wrong Stock, Can't Sell. Stock Saturated
Page 1 of 1