Storage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
orthoman
Robinson

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Storage   Mon 8 Oct - 9:45

Is it better to upgrade storage at level 2 or wait until level 3 or higher? As in most games there is, or at least from the perspective of a newbie, exponential growth in revenue/profits at the higher levels. An example is the costs associated to become the president---20 million or higher. At my daily profit level (1000 L per day) it would take over 54 years to acquire that much!!! LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladoor
Navigator

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Storage   Mon 8 Oct - 12:31

Your question is also the answer.

Indeed, the revenues rise more in higer levels, than the price of storage rises. So take only what you need now, and use your money to reach the higher level as soon as possible.

Don't worry about the 54 years, it will go much faster, but on the other hand, I think it will be at least a year before you are president (or you must be much better than I am).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SandStorm
Special Modo
Special Modo

Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2006-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Storage   Mon 8 Oct - 17:48

orthoman wrote:
Is it better to upgrade storage at level 2 or wait until level 3 or higher? As in most games there is, or at least from the perspective of a newbie, exponential growth in revenue/profits at the higher levels. An example is the costs associated to become the president---20 million or higher. At my daily profit level (1000 L per day) it would take over 54 years to acquire that much!!! LOL!

Gladoor is correct, you will make more money in time... and level...

You will learn to make even 50% of your money with the exchange rate. Having 10 million might take you to 15 million in a few days, if you are lucky. I don't have the time to examine how the rate fluncuates, but I will try and find out when I have time so that the forum members, may have that help Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storage   

Back to top Go down

Storage
Page 1 of 1