The End Result?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
waterdude
Robinson

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: The End Result?   Sat 20 Oct - 15:26

Ok - I'm up and running, selling juice - I've watched my storage capacity somehow shrink from 22 to 7, and can't find a darn thing that seems to tell me how to proceed.

Obviously, I want to move to Level 2 - question is, what's required? Diplomas? Figuring out how to convert L4 into C$ into Stars?

That late Uncle of mine left me no written instructions!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rivesalte
Little Sailor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: The End Result?   Sat 20 Oct - 16:24

At the buildings at the top you can choose one.
In the library for instance you can find information how to play the game.

If you click on the icon of the small islet, you will see 3 meters and before you can go to the next level all three must be brought to the coloured zone.
If you click at the door of the bottom one, you will see how you can change L$ to C$ and C$ to L$.
Seastars can only be bought at the bank for real money, again click on the bank icon at the top (lefthand side).

So you must earn enough money by selling orange juice to buy new botles at the market. Normally the rasta market is the cheapest, but prices can differ. If they are very high, just come back at another time and have a look again. Try to sell as much bottles as possible without running out to get the most profit.
Besides you must earn enough money to improve your islet, to pay the required courses and a to get a sufficient Caribean dollar level.

Again, there is a french site that gives a lot of information and with the help of a translator that can manage a whole website, it can be very helpful.

With:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr
you can translate a webpage and the address of the site with information about the game is: http://lagoonb.ovh.org/niveau1/index.php
Back to top Go down
View user profile
waterdude
Robinson

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The End Result?   Sat 20 Oct - 17:04

Ah, ok - that's VERY helpful - thanks - yeah, I've been making about 70% profit on my juice and I now see that its buying at the rasta that gets me over the stock 100% - just as long as its below it before then ext day runs I guess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End Result?   

Back to top Go down

The End Result?
Page 1 of 1